It's Family Vacation Time!

Our trip to Tennessee is slated to run August 19-27 and should be a great time! We are staying in a "cabin" (really though it's a four-bedroom (all king-size beds), four bathroom, two balcony, hot tub, grill, game room with pool/air hockey table, PS2, rocking chairs on both porches house) with Michelle, Craig, Caitlyn, and Ingrid. The cabin is located in Sevierville which puts us near Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.

a little behind…

Well, it’s Wednesday and I’m just getting ready to post what we did on Sunday (I think).  So, needless to say, I’m falling a little further behind every day.  A couple of notes about the trip:  Max is getting really good at drinking out of a straw cup (he’d be better at a sippy cup if he could remember the whole “tipping-it-up” thing; ironically, as I watch him now, he’s trying to tilt the straw cup…not very successful at getting water), Sophie’s been in the pool every day, and I’ve bought Sea-Bands for my motion sickness.  It’s amazing but those little bands actually seem to work so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for continued success.  Also, it doesn’t look like I’m going to have time to post now but maybe after I give Max a bottle and get him to sleep……..

No comments:

Post a Comment